Thanks for checking out the details of our Support Advisor role. Currently, we are actively pursuing applications for a bilingual candidate that speaks and writes both English and Spanish fluently. Full or part-time will be considered.
Who is Breeze?
We are a cloud-based software company making church software simple. We strive, with everything we do, to be the world’s easiest web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches. Breeze is used by 6,000+ churches to organize people, track giving, manage events and more.
Our owner and founder resides in Grand Rapids, MI with a team of 34 servant-minded, Breeze enthusiasts working alongside him from 16+ states throughout the U.S. Breeze Story
Breeze’s Core Values
We try to embody these core values with every customer and peer interaction we have.
- Hustle | Your drive and tenacity to get things done is unstoppable. You struggle sleeping when projects are half-finished. You can’t focus on anything else when you haven’t completed a task. You’ll do whatever it takes to cross the finish line.
- Resourceful | When you don’t know an answer, you know how to find it. When there’s not a solution, you make a solution. You have the creativity it takes to find a way to get the job done.
- Social Savant | You’re great with people. You can empathize and connect with them on a relational level. Your emotional intelligence is spot on, allowing you to know exactly when to open your mouth and when to close it and simply open your ears.
- Servant-Minded | Your focus is on making others successful. You're not worried about who gets the credit. You're humble and able to admit and take responsibility when you drop the ball, learning from the experience to improve next time.
Breeze’s Guiding Principles
These principles guide every business decision, structure change, and policy implementation…
- Global domination with the goal of serving every small to mid-sized church on the planet
- Be a place that people love to work
- Longevity as the stable and guiding approach to strategy and long-term decision making
Day-to-Day Work Life
Your daily work is focused on creating an outspoken fan club for Breeze!
- You will consult with customers, drawing on your experience, to help them determine if Breeze is the right fit for their church. Answering anything from pricing questions to providing sales demo presentations.
- You will help Breeze customers learn and navigate the functionality of the software features.
- You will spend at least 80% of your scheduled shift on the phone, screen sharing or answering customer email.
- You will flip between multiple resources (apps, documentation, peers, testing, etc) to help customers find solutions to their end goals.
- You will test the software to determine the source of customer issues. Identifying training needs, feature enhancement suggestions or software bugs.
- You will make "how-to" video directions for customers.
- You will interact with an extremely social set of co-workers via slack - collaboration is strong around here and the pace is fast!
- You will receive and provide weekly feedback during a 1:1 meeting with your team lead.
Keys to Success
- You are confident and highly relational.
- Relationship building is important to you and comes naturally to you.
- You are self-directed and committed to your job, answering calls and emails not just to get the job done but to truly help the church staff accomplish their goals.
- You have great writing skills with the ability to deliver directions in a concise manner.
- You are aware of how your performance affects the team and you pull your weight.
- You are solid technically, not just in one software package but in all areas of internet technology, spreadsheets, database management, email, text, graphics, file types, file sharing, etc.
Ideal Team Member
- We want to work with good people as much as you want to work with good people. You must embody the core values (listed above). Servant-minded, hustle, resourceful and social savant.
- With your hustle, you will stop at nothing to help co-works and customers get to their job done.
- As a social savant, you embrace the fun and the difficult as if everyone is your friend.
- Your servant-minded attitude is always looking at situations from other perspectives. You are willing to accept differences and feedback with the goal of growing as a team.
- You have natural resourcefulness to you that makes you willing to give anything a go. And, are able to use co-workers as a resource when needed.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish, in both writing and speaking
- 3+ year(s) of customer support, training or ministry experience.
- You have a superb knowledge of the web and the internet and how they work. This includes experience with browsers, browser settings, IP addresses, internet service providers, wi-fi and network connectivity.
- You can install and uninstall various software and know-how to walk someone less technical through the process.
- You have strong Excel skills and know-how to download, save and work with different file types.
- You have experience supporting others, on some level, with web-based software used in a professional environment. Basically, you've helped people navigate through technology in a competent way.
- Experience using Breeze or another church management system
- Remote work experience
- Part-time (25 hours per week within 3 days) or Full-time (40 hours a week).
- You must be available to work scheduled hours between Monday - Friday from 8am-6:30pm ET in a quiet and uninterrupted environment. This is a scheduled call center position.
- Available for a 1.5-hour company meeting every Thursday morning at 9:05am ET.
- Reliable access to an appropriate work location where you can take phone and video calls, record high-quality video and audio without interruption, distraction or background noise.
- Strong and stable broadband internet connection that can handle simultaneous Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) calls, streaming video and comparable high-bandwidth applications (typically, 10 Mbps download/3 Mbps upload at a minimum.)
- System Requirements (Computers are provided to staff.)
Competitive wages and participation in a 401K plan are offered to both part and full-time team members. A full benefits package including medical and dental is offered for full-time team members.
If you’ve applied for this position within the past 12 months, there’s no need to reapply – we already have your application.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying